|About US||Company Profile||CEO Message||Success Stories||Careers|
Elektrotek Middle East is the Middle East division of Elektrotek LLC, a California company, specializing in providing of IT security services, products, and solutions.
Elektrotek LLC was established in California in 2007 by a group of IT security professionals with the purpose of providing of IT security services, products, and solutions, and marketing of the new software products in the USA.
Elektrotek Middle East is the first step of our global expansion to the emerging markets and has great potential in the IT security business.
Elektrotek Middle East is a leading provider of IT security services, products and solutions.
Elektrotek Middle East offers wide-ranging services in development, deployment and support of integrated information security systems, including:
· conducting information security audits to analyse the current security status of the information system
· developing the information security policies and other procedures governing the aspects of information security
· designing, developing and deploying integrated information security systems
· delivering information security software and hardware
· providing technical support for deployed products and solutions
Elektrotek Middle East is a market leader in distribution of software products providing protection from viruses, spam, network attacks, confidential data leaks, and other information security threats.
Elektrotek Middle East supplies software solutions by such leading international IT security vendors as Doctor Web, Informzashchita, Infotecs, CryptoPro, NPP "Information Technologies in Business", S-Terra CSP, Yandex, Acronis, Aladdin, ArcSight, Cisco Systems, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Portwise, Positive Technologies, SmartLine, Trend Micro, McAfee, Kaspersky, Emsisoft and others. Company has good tie-ups with hardware supplier Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung and networking equipment of leading vendors Belking, Cisco, TP-Link etc.